As someone who participates in delivering high levels of customer service, you’re an important ambassador for your organization. In this course, you will discover a number of dynamite methods to bring out your best and also do the same for the people you work with. You will learn how to measure customer service—from your company’s point of view and from the customers—and discover how to anticipate the needs of your customers.
You may already understand that top-notch customer service begins with knowing your customers and their needs, but do you know how to evaluate those customers, or better yet, what to do with the data once you have it? You will take a look at that, as well as identify how your customer service stacks up right now, and how you can build on even the sharpest of service policies. Plus, you will learn how to communicate, resolve complaints, and build long-lasting customer service programs.
Duration: 3 Months
- Learn what award winning customer service looks like
- Discover who your customers are and how you can best serve them
- Learn what motivates customers and the best way to appeal to them
- Learn how you can capitalize on consumer expectations
- Learn to motivate and reward the people on your service rep team
- Discover how to deal with upset customers and the steps to take when you face a difficult customer
- Cultivate better service by learning how to choose the right team members
- Course Outline
Winning Customer Service
Customer Service: Why Do It?
The Decline (And Revival) of Customer Service
Moving Forward With the Four P’s
Traits of Outstanding Customer Reps
Measuring Customer Service
Customer Service Communication
Helping Upset Customers
Motivating Your Team Part I
Motivating Your Team Part II
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka