Give yourself an employment advantage by developing analytical skills that are consistently in high demand. This course will teach you powerful quantitative methods that will have you making better, more informed, and more effective business decisions.
The days of making critical business decisions by instinct or coin toss are long gone. If you are planning a career in business, you cannot afford to miss this course!
Duration: 3 Months
- Learn quantitative methods that will have you making better, more informed, and more effective business decisions
- Understand probability, sampling and surveys
- Learn qualitative and quantitative forecasting
- Understand modeling and how it is used to make better business decisions
- Learn how financial analysis differs from accounting
- Examine how to perform a risk analysis
- Course Outline
Problem Solving and Decision-Making
Introduction to Probability
Introduction to Sampling and Surveys
Utility and Decision-Making
The Modeling Process
Modeling in a Corporate Environment
Project Management PERT/CPM
Computer Simulation and Risk Analysis
Computer-Based Information Systems
You must be proficient with basic algebra.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka