Are you interested in acquiring practical business experience in strategic planning, management, and finance without enrolling in an MBA program? This course is for you!
You’ll understand the significance of strategic planning and discover how external and internal environmental factors affect an organization. You’ll learn about organizational structures, performance measurements, financial investment models, budgeting, ethics, workplace politics, and more! This course will provide you with in-depth knowledge of the business environment.
Duration: 3 Months
- Discover how external and internal environmental factors affect an organization
- Learn about various organizational structures
- Understand how to use leadership, motivation, and control for maximum impact
- Learn how successful organizations use performance measurements to stay on track
- Master the fundamentals of accounting
- Learn the basics of financial planning and budgeting methods
- Gain an understanding of the basic principles of business law
- Learn about ethics and organizational politics
- Course Outline
The Basics of Strategic Planning
Strategic Plan Implementation
Motivation, Leadership, and Control
Overview of Accounting
Statements and Cash Flow
Financial Planning and Investing
Business Law and Contracts
Forms of Organization, Politics, and Ethics
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka