Get the job you want in any economy. In this course you will learn to identify the job that is best for your needs. You will then be given complete step-by-step instructions on how to get that job, regardless of your level of expertise or state of the economy. You will learn how to build rapport with any interviewer, both verbally and non-verbally, while mastering the six phases of a successful job interview. This motivational course will increase your confidence, help you feel great about yourself, and provide you with the foundation you need to get the job you want!
Duration: 3 Months
- Learn how to use direct marketing techniques to sell yourself to potential employers
- Learn the three phases of a successful job interview
- Discover how to leverage the Internet, networking, and a host of other tools to land great jobs
- Learn to identify and prioritize the key advantages that differentiate you from your competition
- Course Outline
Developing and Maintaining a Positive Attitude Throughout Your Job Hunt
Identifying Key Selling Points That Differentiate You From Your Competition
Defining Your Ideal Job
Creating a Powerful Message – How to Write Eye-Catching Resumes and Cover Letters
Networking and Finding Job Opportunities
Convincing a Company to Hire You Even When No Jobs Are Available – Creating Your Personal Business Case
Selling Yourself to get the Interview
Preparing and Practicing for the Interview
Knowing the Traits Interviewers Want in Their Ideal Candidates
Mastering the 3 Phases of a Successful Interview
Following-Up After the Interview
Accepting, Rejecting, and Negotiating Job Offers
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka