No matter what role you play in an organization, you are all affected by human resources. This course is designed to help people without experience in human resources to understand this very vital link in the organizational chain. It will prepare both managers and business owners to handle basic human resource functions in a way that will ensure the best possible result. In particular, attention is given to the hiring process, including ways to locate quality employees in a competitive labor market. Employee rights and the legal side of the human resource field are also covered.
Duration: 3 Months
- Learn to handle basic human resource functions effectively
- Understand the hiring process, including ways to locate quality employees in a competitive labor market
- Examine employee rights and the legal side of the human resource field
- Learn how to conduct effective interviews
- Gain a new respect for the vital role Human Resources plays in an organization
- Course Outline
The History of Human Resources
Human Resources Functions in Today’s Organization
The Hiring Process: Part 1
The Hiring Process: Part 2
Finding Employees in a Competitive Labor Market
Retaining Quality Employees
Respecting Employee Rights
Laws Relating to Human Resources
Administration of Employee Benefit Programs
Human Resources—A Source of Quality
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka