Learn how to prepare for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® prestigious Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam. Master the first seven chapters of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), 6th edition–the essential resource for the PMP® certification exam. Find out about the 10 Project Management Knowledge Areas, five Process Groups, and 47 project management processes. Raise your project management IQ by discovering tips and techniques related to the questions you’ll encounter on the PMP® exam. Use proven learning strategies to help absorb key terminology, concepts, and formulas.
Project Management Institute (PMI) recently updated the PMBOK Guide with changes to the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam which took effect March 26, 2018. This course has been recently updated to align with the PMBOK Guide – Sixth Edition and the current version of the PMP exam.
PMP, Project Management Professional, Project Management Professional (PMP), PMBOK, PgMP, PMI-RMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) and the PMI REP Logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
Duration: 3 Months
- Build skills for the final PMP® exam through a series of helpful pre-tests
- Learn the secrets to studying the PMBOK® guide
- Develop an understanding of the phases and structures of any management project
- Define the sequence of activities and process interactions involved in your project
- Learn to estimate resources, identify requirements, and predict outcomes and durations
- Course Outline
PMI, the PMBOK® Guide, and PMP® Certification
Definitions, Life Cycles, and Business Documentation
The Project Environment
Project Management Process Groups
Project Manager Roles and Responsibilities
Project Manager Competencies
Project Integration Management
Plan Scope Management, Collect Requirements, and Define Scope
Create WBS, Validate Scope, and Control Scope
Plan Schedule Management and Define Activities
Sequence Activities and Estimate Activity Durations
Develop Schedule and Control Schedule
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka