One of the biggest challenges for business owners is finding new customers. Over the past decade, some business owners have leveraged social media to do just that. Whether you’re a social media novice or a seasoned veteran, this course will give you a solid foundation in social media marketing and using it to grow your business.
In today’s globally connected environment, social media is a game changer for businesses. So, whether you’re looking for a new way to market your business or simply want to better understand social media, this online social media marketing course will empower you.
Duration: 3 Months
- Describe the basics of online marketing and how Social Media works
- Identify the main objectives for using social media in your business.
- Select the right social media platform(s) that align with and support the identified business objectives
- Demonstrate the ability to setup and configure the five most popular social media platforms.
- Develop a process to test, measure, review and continuously improve the effectiveness of your social media efforts.
- Course Outline
Developing a Social Media Foundation
Creating Your Social Media Strategy
Building Your Social Media Organization
Crafting High-Quality Content
Social Media Automation
Social Media and Your Team
Measuring Your Social Media Performance
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka